Good times were had by all at a dinner over the weekend with the winners who placed the highest bid during our annual charity auction.

One tiny disruption.

As we posed for this photo in the lobby of the restaurant on our way out, another patron came in and informed the hostess, also our photographer, that the cigarette butt box on the sidewalk ‘is on fire.’ I loved the rest of the conversation.

Hostess: You mean…fire, fire?

Man: Miss, I wouldn’t be telling you if it wasn’t a concern. I mean, FIRE, FIRE.