We all have our quirks. Some more than others. I would fall into that “some” category.
So, I thought I would share 6 weird things that I do. Here goes:
1. I can’t sleep on my left side. Only my right. I curl up in the fetal position and drift off immediately. Some say they have trouble sleeping, but I don’t lie awake longer than 2 minutes.
2. I don’t lock the door of the bathroom stall at work when I run to the ladies room. Reason: I’m the only woman in the building during the show, and the average song is only 3 minutes. Who’s gonna walk in?
3. I keep ticket stubs, but not on purpose. My coat pockets and purses are full of scattered ticket stubs to ballgames, movies and other events I’ve been to with my family. They just never make it to the trash can.
4. I shake the carton of orange juice before I pour myself a glass. Something about the foamy froth on the top that I love.
5. I don’t like to order first when dining out. If the waitress asks me first, I have other members of my party order, then me. Not even sure why. Maybe I want to hear what they are having.
6. Finally, I don’t pour my salad dressing directly on my plate. I dip my fork full of lettuce in the dressing. My sister does it, too. Suddenly, writing that makes me feel like that’s not normal.
And those are the 6 weird things that I do. I probably have more.